Thursday, August 28, 2008

Auction for Nie Nie Day



I thought I had nothing to offer but I figured out a few things I can do. Here are the rules:

1. To place a bid just click on the link that says "comments!" and enter your dollar amount. (If you don't have a blog, THAT'S OKAY - Just your 'identity' can be anonymous)

2.Make sure you leave some way that I can contact you when the bidding is over.

3. Bids should be make in dollar increments (ie. if the current bid is $100 the next bid should be at least $101 not $100.50)

4.ALL of the proceeds go to Stephanie and Christian Nielson. The winner just clicks the "Donate to Nie Nie" on my sidebar to go directly to their paypal account. Once this is done, forward me the payment confirmation and I'll send you your reward.

5.The auction will close on Wednesday, September 3rd at 10am MST

Item #1
Slide show made by me. It's not the most professional but if you email me your pictures and give me some idea of songs you want on the slide show, I'll make you one. I will mail you a copy of it on CD or DVD in a jewel case. See the one I did for our Cub Scout Day Camp here

Item #2
I will babysit your kids and provide dinner for them. This one will have to be in Utah County.

Item #3
This one is for Utah County also, only because I really can't afford to ship it to you. If you want to pay the shipping, you can.
1 pint (in a plastic container) of homemade Raspberry or Strawberry freezer jam.

I'm not sure anyone really is reading this that wants to/can donate. I personally can't donate because we're just a poor college student family but I just want to help somehow.


Also for Nie Nie day, I'd like to share a few of my favorite posts of hers with you.
Click here to read about how this family is prepared.

I also love this one because I have boys.

It's so hard to pick my favorite post because every one I read makes me laugh so hard. I love the way she expresses herself. I pray she and her husband will be able to recover and again raise their beautiful children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!