Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prepare To Be Amazed

Today I ate fish tacos with Mango Pico de Gaio and Black Bean Salsa. Yes, that is an amazing feat for me. I hate beans and I hate fish. Except tonight. Talapia is a pretty good fish, surprisingly enough. Nathan has decided to stick with Fish Sticks. My family is going to be so surprised they will think it's not really me. Here is the picture of what it was supposed to look like. Ours was pretty close to the picture. If we ever make it again, we will skip the Cilantro. Brian doesn't like it. Wow! I've tried 2 new recipes in 2 weeks. That is a record for me!!!!

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

I'm so proud of you! That meal sounds pretty good. I'm not much of a fish person either, but you are doing an amazing job at branching out. Before you know it your family will be turning down casserole. :)

Aprilyn said...

Actually, I'm so excited to try the casserole. I had to get some ground beef because we were out and now I can make it tonight. WOOHOO!

Cindy Price said...

Wow, Aprilyn that looks really yummy. I hope this trend of yours rubs off on me. I'm in such a rut when it comes to fixing dinner! I absolutely love fish!!