Dear Marshall,
Today you were being silly and Daddy dressed you. It's funny how he makes you look when he gets you dressed. Earlier today you told me you wanted to wear a dress and be a girl. Like the kind father he is, Daddy made your wish come true. You make a cute little girl. It's funny that even dressed as a girl, you love guns and swords and fighting bad guys. Daddy can dress you like a girl but you can't take the boy out of Marshall! When you become a snotty teenager, I will have to pull these pictures out and remind myself (and you and your date) how cute you were. Even now when I have a bad day with you, I look at these pictures and think of the good days and the funny things you do. You're easier to deal with that way. Oh the joy of old pictures!
Love,
Mom
6 comments:
Lo0ve the machine gun!!!!
Oh my... he is going to hate these pictures.
It's always a good idea to keep ransom material around for when your kids grow up. Great threat! Reminds me of my boys, except I should have taken pictures!
That is funny! :)
So cute! Will make great blackmail material for his teenage years!
So cute! Will make great blackmail material for his teenage years!
Post a Comment