Friday, December 14, 2007

Conversations With My Kids

Hopefully this will work. I've been having trouble getting stuff to upload. Nathan was working on homework so I just stopped in to say HI with the video camera. He's such a good kid. He works really hard and does very well in school...academically. The rest, we'll save for another post. He's not a bad kid, he just talks too much.



I had to decide which video to post of Marshall. One where he is Spiderman and talking to me about how Spiderman kills people, or the one where he sings "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" Tough decisions. I decided to post one with him singing a little bit of "The Very Best Part of Christmas" and then he finished up with "The Great Big Spider(aka The Itsy Bitsy Spider). Nathan can be heard doing opera in the background. He does that a lot. What can I say..the kid loves to sing!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Your kids are so darling! I LOVE the singing in the background! He has a mega voice! (And that's a cute Christmas sond, I've never heard it.)

Thanks for the comment-I just saw it today. I'll warn you, I'm copying this comment to explain. That's actually a blog I made for Ellie (that's supposed to be set to private, but obviously I guess its not, and my ID is linked to the wrong blog.) Here's the REAL blog address, www.audiloo.blogspot.com

I'm going to link you soon. Happy reconnecting!
-Autumn

Cindy Price said...

Hmmm, "the great big spider"!! Too cute. I want to know how big???

Aprilyn said...

He learned that version at his Playgroup. He does it in his great big "Daddy voice". It's so cute.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

interesting.... I wonder were Nathan gets his "gift of gab?"

how did family pictures go?

Kelly said...

Too cute! We have a chatterbox too!

Aprilyn said...

Family pictures went really well. I think they turned out great but I also think I bought WAY more than I thought I was getting. I'm so used to Kiddie Kandids that I didn't realize just how many pictures were getting. It's WAY TOO MANY!!! So, if you want a picture and a Christmas Card from us, feel free to email. :)