
How many Christmas Carols can you figure out from the pictures above?
I am the Cubmaster in my ward. Actually, I'm the Cubmaster for 2 wards. We meet together because there weren't that many boys in our ward. ANYWAY..so Pack Meeting was tonight and, although it was REALLY stressful, it went pretty well. The theme was Christmas Celebrations Around the World. We had someone tell about Christmas in Germany and someone else did Samoa. Then we all met together to make Christmas cards for the soldiers in Iraq. I read a few of the cards and apparently, I'll have to be doing some editing before we mail these off!! I'm going to bed early tonight. I really don't enjoy the stress Pack Meeting brings.
3 comments:
Those are fun and I think I figured out all of them.
I was in cub scouts for a long time... I think it is great that you love it.
You are on the opposite end of the spectrum than your sister in the cub scout area. LOL. I am starting to get the hang of it finally...except I keep forgetting the flag! Ahh..too much to think about.
My friend brought this game to a Christmas party last year. It got quite heated--as we grouped into teams.
Post a Comment