Yesterday was pretty busy. I took Nathan to the doctor in the morning and then rushed out to the store so Nathan could get a present for Brian. I took both boys with me and had intended to take Marshall to choir practice too but he had a MAJOR meltdown when it was time to leave the toy store so I sent him home to hang out with Daddy. Brian called me at about 4:30 wondering when I was going to come home. He said Marshall decided to paint with chocolate pudding and he (meaning Brian here) was just standing as far away from the mess as possible. By the time I got home, not only was Marshall was COVERED in chocolate pudding, but the table, chairs, and floor were also caked and it was starting to dry. Brian HATES it when people get messy while eating. He was so stressed out by the time I got home. So, I had to get Marshall's clothes off him, get him in the tub, and then while he was in there, try to scrub the table, floor and chairs. He even got pudding under the table. It was a mess but it looks like he had fun making the mess. By the time I got to him, he was even MORE messy than in these pictures, if you can believe it.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Fingerpainting With Pudding
Yesterday was pretty busy. I took Nathan to the doctor in the morning and then rushed out to the store so Nathan could get a present for Brian. I took both boys with me and had intended to take Marshall to choir practice too but he had a MAJOR meltdown when it was time to leave the toy store so I sent him home to hang out with Daddy. Brian called me at about 4:30 wondering when I was going to come home. He said Marshall decided to paint with chocolate pudding and he (meaning Brian here) was just standing as far away from the mess as possible. By the time I got home, not only was Marshall was COVERED in chocolate pudding, but the table, chairs, and floor were also caked and it was starting to dry. Brian HATES it when people get messy while eating. He was so stressed out by the time I got home. So, I had to get Marshall's clothes off him, get him in the tub, and then while he was in there, try to scrub the table, floor and chairs. He even got pudding under the table. It was a mess but it looks like he had fun making the mess. By the time I got to him, he was even MORE messy than in these pictures, if you can believe it.
Labels:
chocolate pudding,
fingerpainting,
sensory play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a great sensory activity!!
Wow, that looks like he had lots of fun...but wow what a mess....
Cindy, you think the same way I do. That's exactly what it was. Fingerpainting with pudding is something we do to help his sensory system but Brian totally CAN NOT handle it! :) It took me a really long time to clean that up though.
That is too much fun! Looks a bit like my house!
Post a Comment