Here is the Bucklein snowball fight. We added my sister Stefanie so we had enough people. It helps if you pause my music player before watching the movie. ENJOY!
I still need to show this to my sis. I think she's busy studying for finals this week. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers so we won't all fit in a snowball fight movie. I chose the sister I had a recent picture of.
Thanks Renee but I can't take credit. I just copy from other great bloggers! Mary Poppins up there (Practically Perfect in Every Way) put it on her blog and I loved it so I made one too!)
5 comments:
That is too funny!!! Looks like they got you good Aprilyn!!
that is awesome, it just never get old does it! your sister tried to bury you! nice lookin family!
I still need to show this to my sis. I think she's busy studying for finals this week. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers so we won't all fit in a snowball fight movie. I chose the sister I had a recent picture of.
This is so cute! You find the cutest stuff for your blog, I love it! :)
I love seeing your whole family as elves!
Thanks Renee but I can't take credit. I just copy from other great bloggers! Mary Poppins up there (Practically Perfect in Every Way) put it on her blog and I loved it so I made one too!)
Post a Comment