


I took Marshall swimming almost every day last week in Lehi, Utah. There is an indoor swimming pool closer to us but it's FREEZING in there. Plus, there's nothing to do at the closer pool. So, we go to the "Bucket Pool". That's what Marshall calls it. It's very nice and quiet in the morning. They don't turn on the huge bucket, which Marshall REALLY appreciates. We've been the only one there most of the days we went last week. Too bad you all don't live closer. We could have a party at the pool! :)
5 comments:
I want to go, that looks like so much home!!
that looks so cool! it's freezing here, like in the 50's, getting wet still sounds cold!
That looks like a fun pool....I wanna go...It is 82 and sunny here where I live.
Cindy- did you mean fun? You should bring the boys when you come out for Christmas. It's a great pool and not that expensive.
Jen-The 50's is COLD??!!! Sheesh! We're lucky if we hit 30 degrees today. It's been snowing here a lot lately. I love it though. I love my fireplace and my fun pool.
Kim- 80 degrees sounds so nice! The pool is warm though. The pictures I posted are just from the Leisure Pool which never gets too deep. I usually just walk around on my knees in the water. I love it because I can let Nathan swim all over and not worry because he can touch in the Leisure Pool. There is a separate pool for lap swimming that is colder so I just stay away from it.
That pool looks like a blast! My brother has one like that near his house - when we visit the boys always beg to go!
Post a Comment