I'm buying the Old Navy Men's shirts. I give up!!! I've searched online for hours and can't find anything that I would wear. Everything is either too low cut or makes me want to puke. So, I'm sorry for all of you who thought I should be more girly. I need clothes and I can't get out to the store to look for anything. My husband likes me the way I am so that's good enough for me. Hey, at least I'll have variety in shirt colors!! I'm also getting new shoes (since mine are falling apart)and I have to get a dress. Brian is making me. Sorry to disappoint you http://www.blogger.com/profile/08602887588935416610
Mary Poppins(Jen) and Meg. :-)
3 comments:
Be who you are!! Thats what I have always admired about you. xo
Thanks Kari. I will go back to just being me and not stress about it. If I could find decent women's shirts I'd wear them but I can't ever find ones that fit in my size. If I were teeny, this wouldn't be such a problem!! :)
oh my gosh, I just read this, i'm not disappointed YOU'RE GETTING A DRESS AND SHOES!!!! love it! if you like your t-shirts that's really all that matters!
Post a Comment