
Here is a copy of Marshall's reply from Santa. We emailed him today. You can too. Email Santa.com
Merry Christmas Marshall!
Rudolph licked this stamp personally! Of course, he made a mess of the screen! Silly Rudolph!
#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HOH OHO
Orem, Utah
United States
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Merrrryyyy Christmas Marshall!!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Orem! The Net sure is wonderful because now I can get emails from Orem and around the world in the blink of an eye. Even Rudolph gets emails... from pets! Why, here's Rudolph right now! HO!! Ho!! ho!! He just asked me to say 'Hi!' to you!
Rudolph put this on personally, just for you Marshall!Jumping Jingle Bells, Marshall! I still remember bringing you your very first Christmas present and here you are 3 years old already! I hope you are getting excited about Christmas because I am really looking forward to visiting your home! Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home too! I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. train; 2. train and; 3. train. May all your Christmas wishes come true!HO!! Ho!! ho!! I see you wrote 'train' a couple of times in your letter. I guess you must *really* want that for Christmas! I know we'll do our very best for you, but special requests like yours can sometimes be hard for the elves. So, I hope you won't be sad if you don't get your special request (but I know we'll still try our very best for you)!
Oh yes, and please say "Hi!" to your brother for me! I always look forward to the elves' "Naughty & Nice" reports about your brother because they are always so very interesting to read! The elves even told me that they made something special for him already!
Oh! Oh! I guess I better go because one of the elves just unplugged the Northern Lights again! Take care Marshall and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 14 more sleeps until Christmas!!
Lots of Love,
Santa Claus
Thank you Marshall for thinking of me!P.S. Ahh! That nice cola you sent me sure was refreshing! Its thirsty work getting ready for Christmas so "Thank You" Marshall!
P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.
9 comments:
Aprilyann!! I'm not writing you about Santa, I am writing you as a voice from the past. I'll give you a hint-watch the video on my site and I think you'll figure out who I am. Can I just say I am SOOO happy right now finding old Naperville friends?! This is so fun. Your family is cute, I will have to look more soon!
Aprilyn, I'm not writing about Santa, either. I just LOVE the Christmas music on your site! How fun!
I'm not writing about Santa, either!! Wait, yes I am!! I think it is so cool you get a letter back. I love Santa!!!
Looks like my dear "voice from the past" forgot my name!! LOL!! I'm glad you found me Autumn. We need to have a big Naperville Reunion someday.
Aprilyn: Of course I remember you! It was so nice to get your post to my blog today! I will link you to our blog and my family will be so grateful to see pictures of you and your family and get an update! I can't wait to tell them! Thanks for finding us!
Oh my word-excuse my typo-sorry, Aprilyn. I'm so sorry!!! I was seriously so excited. Just for the record, APRILYN is a holy name in our family, everyone is nuts for you.
LOL Autumn. That's because I AM NUTS!!!!!! I am so glad you found me.
Aprilyn is a wacky name here. I have to keep laughing to keep from cracking from stress. I wrote a little bit about that in my new post.
I'm gonna look through my old pictures. I think I have one of you. I know I have one of Amy sitting on her bed in that big upstairs room of yours. Isn't it great how close we all became? We got to be such good friends in a few short months before I moved.
ok, i'm writing you about santa... (since we don't have a Naperville past - but do these girls know the secret to unlocking your girly side????)
very cool letter!!!
Don't count on it Jen. They know and love the tomboy Aprilyn. :)
Oh, and I went to Kohls the other day. I found some great T-shirts but they were too small. They didn't make the same shirts in 1X (plus size as I'm sure you know). It's like...sorry, if you're bigger than this, you must dress like your grandmother because that's about all we offer. I managed to get a few things but now I need to go back today to get a shirt that won't totally clash with the rest of my family when we have our pictures done today.
Post a Comment