Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jeff and Randy, the eternal jokers

When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be as funny as Jeff and Randy. They always had everybody laughing so hard. They were the MC's for a ward party once and had everyone laughing as they told about "the good ole days." Jeff and Randy used to play "Navigator" while driving. One of them was the navigator and the other was the driver. The driver would only drive whichever way the navigator told him to go. I often thought they were going to crash. Here is a picture of the 2 guys one Halloween. Can you tell who is who?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow :) Ths is a picture I never thought would be on the internet! I am the cute one in the red dress...

Steve and Kim said...

Hi April, it's Kim from Naperville! Your blog is cute and it was fun to reminisce about Naperville with you. Merry Christmas!

Aprilyn said...

At least I know you're reading it Jeff!!

Kim, I'm glad we reconnected. Your kiddos are so cute.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

WELL, I do declare! those are some very pretty boys there!

Mom of 3 boys said...

This is too funny...love the dresses.....