Tonight for Family Home Evening, we sang some songs and read a Christmas Story. Then we watched Liken The Scriptures: Samuel and the Christmas Prophecy. So, when we were singing, Marshall actually sang! It was one of those moments that help me keep going. Yes, as my friend
Lynn said, "Thank goodness kids are so cute and can melt our hearts to make up for all the hard times, right?" Here we are then. I'm playing the piano and the boys are singing. I'm singing too but I wanted to hear the boys so I sang quieter. They are singing "I Am A Child of God".
3 comments:
I love to hear Marshall sing!! Seems like he really enjoys music!! That is a good thing!!
Oh, Aprilyn, this is precious. And how great that you're playing the piano!!! I LOVE it. (I mean, I know you all do, but I love having it in the background of this perfect moment.)
So sweet. My two boys have just started singing primary songs in odd moments during the day. What a joy! Those moments definitely do make it all worthwhile!
Post a Comment