Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The King's Singers Are Coming--

I really like this group. It's the King's Singers and they are from England. They are an awesome A Capella group and this is my favorite song by them. They are singing with The Mormon Tabernacle Choir next week but there's no way I can go. So, I will just put this video of a song I have loved since I was very young and my parents used to play their records all the time. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Cindy Price said...

I'm short!! That was funny!!!

MommyMert said...

We are going!!!!!!!!!

Aprilyn said...

NO WAY?!! I'm SO TOTALLY JEALOUS! TAKE ME!! TAKE ME!!!

Matilda said...

We enjoyed that!! Jack even clapped...ok, he claps after all our song youtubes... :)

I'm going to try to go to Music and the Spoken Word with them....you should try to do that! Does your church schedule work with it?