Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What Christmas Movie is Your Christmas Most Like?

Click here to take the quiz and find out. Mine is "A Very Brady Christmas" which totally cracks me up because as a kid I loved that show. When my Mom was pregnant with her 6th child, we all wondered if it was going to be a boy because then we'd be like the Brady Bunch with 3 girls and 3 boys. The baby turned out to be a girl (Stefanie) and we were thrilled even though it meant we weren't going to be the Brady Bunch.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatmovieisyourchristmasmostlikequiz/

4 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

My favorite the "A Christmas Story"..ya know the kid with the BB gun...I love that show...

Megan said...

we are a very brady Christmas too! but I totally wanted to be a Christmas story. Maybe if I got a leg lamp it would help!

Aprilyn said...

Yeah, I think the leg lamp would've done it for you Megan. It's amazing what a lamp can do for you..

Peterson Family said...

april,

I just saw you response on my blog! Nice to hear from you!! Here is my email address: alissa.peterson@gmail.com and we can chat a bunch more. I would love to talk to you!

-Alissa :)