Sunday, January 13, 2008

52 Weeks of Blessings..week 2

Apparently, I misunderstood the 52 blessings thing. You're supposed to post a picture of something you're thankful for. Today I'm thankful for this:

Nathan has strep throat and he is MISERABLE until I give him some of this throat spray and he feels better. So, I am thankful for Cloraseptic Throat Spray. I hate having sick kids.

4 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm with you on the good drugs when the kids are sick!!! I hope he feels better soon.

MJ said...

It hasn't happened yet, but I imagine that very soon I will be grateful for epidurals. Anything for keeping my wife from killing me for what i did to her.

Your children sound like hair-ripping fun! I imagine that one day my own children will be the source of many a great story.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sick kids are the worst! Good luck.

Cindy Price said...

Awe, sorry Nathan is sick. Evan is a little under the weather too!! I agree it's very hard to see sick kids. I hope Nathan gets better quick!!