I just got back from the doctor and my ankle is officially healed. So I can take off that heavy boot and put my shoe back on. Now it feels REALLY strange to walk in a shoe. It's going to take some getting used to. I'm just so happy I don't have to have surgery. Now I better not fall on some ice!!!
7 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy for you....
Oh,now you've jinxed it!!
Good luck walking again!!!
And CONGRATS!!
Congratulations. Once I broke my foot and had to wear a heavy cast for six weeks. It was so weird when they took the cast off. It took me another six weeks to learn how to walk normal.
YEAH!!! good for you! now stay out of the high heels you don't wear and put spikes on your snow boots!
be careful!
Haha Jen! I couldn't walk in high heels even if I hadn't just fractured my ankle!! I had to wear some for the play Guys and Dolls when I was a "hot box girl". (LONG STORY...I'll find the picture.) I broke my high heels the 1st night!
So far I'm still stiff and sore and walking REALLY slowly but I'm ok.
It's probably like a sailor on dry land, huh? I'm so glad you don't have to have surgery. Good news all around.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment