| Your Brain is 60% Female, 40% Male |
![]() Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female You are both sensitive and savvy Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve |
This is hubby's brain--
Your Brain is 40% Female, 60% Male |
![]() You have a total boy brain Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts And while your emotions do sway you sometimes... You never like to get feelings too involved |
It's good to know my brain is still mostly female! Haha. This was a silly thing I decided to do because...well...just because dang it.

1 comment:
Aprilyn...I deleted my comment on my page, because this person also looks at my blog but never comments on it, so since we live near each other I thought that maybe I should reply to you directly....do you have my email??? maybe we could chat more privately about this..
My reply follows....
Blogger Mom of 3 boys said...
Yes, and it is always in public places, or so called friends....it is so frustrating.....I get so mad at times..." a friend of the family has kids pretty much the same age as ours, they always want my youngest son to come up...but never TJ...he cries when his brother goes to play but not him...I have even said something to them....but it hasn't helped. They don't want him around...but the other kids are fine for there kids to be around...well I think that is bull...if one of my kids isn't good enough then none of them should be...in the end one of my kids will be hurt....I am frustrated and don't know what to do.....And I totally understand how you feel.
January 6, 2008 11:46 AM
Delete
Post a Comment