If I can can get an appointment tomorrow, I'm supposed to get my ankle X-rayed again. It's been 4 weeks since I got the walking boot but I'm still in a lot of pain...especially when I've been walking on it too much. I've been neglecting my bathroom for too long so I HAD to clean it!! So now, I will finish getting my wild ones ready for bed and go take a Lortab. Good night everyone.
6 comments:
Aprilyn, I hope your xray tomorrow shows your ankle is healing. Be good to yourself and put your foot up every day for awhile. Good reason to sit down with a good book, or take a short nap :-)
I read your comment on my blog. We lived on Craigwood Road in West Toledo from 1968 until Bob joined the Army and I left to meet him at Ft. Hood in Nov. 1976. I grew up mostly in East Toledo and my husband in the Polish neighborhood near Central and Cherry Streets.
I didn't realize that you were from Toledo.
Many many good luck wishes. I'll add you to my prayers tonight.
Thanks ladies. I got an appointment but not until tomorrow so there will be another day of waiting and wondering. I wish I could stay home and take a nap today but I have a TON to do to get ready for the Blue and Gold Banquet coming up. I'm in charge of it. YIKES!!!!
I'm SO thrilled to know that I'm not the only one who puts off dirty bathrooms! I just might finally clean mine now thanks to you. :)
Aprilyn, I hope that your foot has healed. You will be in my prayers!!
I'm sorry to hear about your ankle (and your bathroom :)). Best of luck.
I periodically check-out your blog to see what is going on. I've enjoy your entries. Keep them coming.
Post a Comment